[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities/ free or not..NOT!

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 00:12:51 +0000 (UTC)

Carolyn
...the handlers charge more for these "Match" shows for one simple
reason........WE'LL PAY IT!...when we stop paying it, they will stop charging
it.....food, shelter, and football games are a necessity...Futurities are
NOT.....lol...FB
  From: Sally Hayden To: ELG440@xxxxxxx Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent:
Thursday, August 11, 2011 4:10 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The BHI award

  Evan
    What i hear is more people are not doing futurities and using that money
to try to finish dogs
  Sally

  > In a message dated 8/11/11 2:15:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  > If  the OLD nomination fee stops a person from nominating. A  litter,
then they probably aren't that interested

  > That is the point isn't it?   How many who still breed are going to be
interested in nominating a litter with the
  additional costs?  I guess what we need to know if how many took advantage
of the free nominations, and then
  see how many  pay that didn't pay before.

  > Evan Ginsburg
  > Asgard German Shepherds
  > http://www.asgardgsd.com/
  > Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.