[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurities & black dogs...

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:45:21 -0700

As much as we wanted to ...we were unable to go to the Arizona Futurity to
watch this young male
that we bred be shown and to help double him.     BUT.....we got "the call"
from his owner a few
minutes ago.
Mar Haven's Johnny Black   ( guess what color he is  <G>  )   just won Best
Opposite Sex in his
Futurity under Iza Kabuska in Arizona.  This just two weeks after he just won
two 4 point majors in
one weekend at 12 months of age.....always handled by Bill Basu.
Now at 13 months and still learning the ring, he has now won his Futurity!!
We are grateful to Johnny's owner... that Johnny owns.... <G>....Hae J. Lee and
Sun Lee,  for
loving this large, black, powerful, long striding, happy, rogue puppy!
Johnny is out of our black Grand Victrix AOE Ch. Mar Haven's Black Orchid... (
aka BO  ) .and
Grand Victor Tazzman's Aregon.   Johnny is the third progeny from Bo with
majors.    Her first two
are from her breeding to G.V. Diesel.......one a B/T son in Florida,  and a
solid black daughter
that is SO like her, and a B/T daughter from Cowboy that is pointed.
We are definitely grateful for judges that CAN judge a black German Shepherd
Dog as it is a
real surprise to us how many say they cannot!?     Thank You Iza!!

Frank & Carolyn & Doris Estabrook
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com