[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities and RAU

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:34:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2007 9:04:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
think  Tish took  over about
that time (20-25 yrs ago) Helen Miller   Fisher

I took over from Barbara Lopez in 1985.  We didn't go with Rau until  about
1993.  It was a lot of work.  Entries were large and regional  chairs took in
nominations and entries.  Those were then sent to the  National Chair.  I can
remember sitting at my dining room table adding up  entry checks.  I'd divide
them into piles of $1000 to deposit and  invariably would end up with a mistake
in one pile and have to add each one over  again to find the mistake. :(  I
certainly didn't regret letting Rau  do that!!

Tish