[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities and Amateurs

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, holly@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:44:29 EST

The rules are on the GSDCA web site and are quite specific and easy to
understand.  One may double enter two regular futuries but show in ONLY  one.
If people would read the rules for the Amateur, they would see that a  dog
can be entered AND shown in both an Amateur and a Regular Futurity, not
necessarily in the same region.

It's all there for anyone who's interested.

Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 3/6/2011 12:32:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I  thought the rule was you could enter two futurities but only show in
one, or  are the amateur to regular rules different. The rules reallyn need to
be so  they are better understood.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner  Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of  B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner  of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of  Ketlyn's Black Widow
Proud member of the GSDC of Am. since 1996
Stand up  for what you believe in,
even if you are standing  alone.