[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities a Few Ideas

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:04:26 +0000 (UTC)

I also like the idea, agree with Joyce about not making yet another event/class
at the National, but love the rest of it.  Have to side with Ed Hill on the
hate C, usually the Reserves are just as good as the Winners, and think that
was a good program put in place. Chris  Chris S. KimererHillside-Tanbark
Kennels"where good bloodlines never die"