[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities - Regional Showcases?

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Joan Fox'" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:07:31 -0700

The Constant Contact service that the Parent Club is using has a Survey
component -- it would be really easy to get at least 2500 of the members to
answer a quick survey like you suggest Christine.

A really good idea - Market Research can often give a clear picture of what
your "customers" are thinking -- that is of course, assuming that the
questions are written in such a manner as to illicit a true response, and
not a "canned" response such as other surveys I've seen in the past.

Kathaleen