[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 05:42:55 -0600

I do remember being told there was a suggestion box at the St Louis
futurity. I do remember a friend putting a suggestion in it.  I also
remember that there was no  talk what so ever of the trophies being
eliminated or cut back

All the talk I heard was about changing the ametuer futurity by  eliminating
it or making one class in the actual futurity because it adds to the clubs
work(in a day when workers  numbers are limited) it adds to the length of
the day and the entries are so small

I would feel sorry  for the relatively new people who really want a piece of
wood if the "wood" was eliminated.  The looks on their faces are priceless
when they get one

Sally(an interested observer)