[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities

  • From: Holly Whitney <holly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:23:19 -0400

I'm sorry, I just can't stomach the thought of preparing my dogs,
bathing, grooming, getting up at the crack of dawn or going the night
before to a show to run around and find a handler ring side.

Please, please think about those of us just starting out.  We may not
have the confidence to run around and ask people in suits if they'll
handle our dog.  As a new comer by far, the most challenging hurdle
has been finding handlers.  This will only complicate the issue.

Holly