[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities

  • From: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: holly@xxxxxxxxx, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

I couldn't agree more.  Though breeders with money will always have the
distinct advantage over those without, at least we were all on the same playing
field when it comes to dogs going lame or blowing coat right before their
futurity/maturity.  Now those that can afford it will be able to enter multiple
futurities, and only show when their dog is at it's optimum or where
competition is weak or dogs are few.  Not something that most of us can afford
to do and it certainly tilts the playing field even further towards Breeders
that have the funds to play under these new rules.   Sigh.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com