[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurities

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:55:05 -0500

I sent this earlier but I have not seen the information come across the list.
So, this post may be repetitious
Futurity Entries
NE               106
Mid Atlantic  138
Southwest      58
Grat Lakes   104
Midwest       138
Southwest      94
South Pacific  95
Mid Pacific     79
Northwest      70

Thanks to everyone for their support of our Futurity System.  The Futurity
System is important to all of us as breeders, owners ,&  exhibitors.  It
provides an opportunity to see the progeny of active stud dogs and bitches, it
affords us the opportunity to access the virtues, & strengths of bloodlines.
We can also use the Futurity System as a tool to assist us in choosing the
correct partner for our next litter (s)

I am pleased to tell you that the entries for the new venue THE AMATEUR
FUTURITY/MATURITY are beyond my expectations for the first year.  This venue
may truly be the avenue by which we attract new young people to our wonderful
hobby/sport.   Please support those who have entered and make yourself
available to new comers.  Have a great time, enjoy each other, and your dogs.

Great Lakes   22
Midwest   13   .
Southern Pacific  19

Nancy Harper