[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futerity & litter brag

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 07:33:37 -0700

Hi Bob:
Congratulations on your win and your new litter in years.
I still remember with great admiration your fabulous Gr.Victor CH. Yoncallas
Mike. Wow !!!!
Last year I bought a puppy from Sandy Anderson and the big reason I bought him
was that
he reminded me of CH. Mike. We are currently campaigning him with Jerry Guzman
at the helm.
We have 14 points on him , three majors and hope to finish him soon if Jerry's
knee will cooperate.
Forget the cards for Jerry we have lit the biggest candle we could find at
church.
Our boy is called "Woodsides The Bounty Hunter" We call him "Hunter".
Tony Amoroso