[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Furminator

  • From: ShantyGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:30:07 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2006 1:52:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx writes:
It only takes out loose undercoat
I bought my Furminator, from a place called Healthy Pets for $43.99. Are you
using any of the "Furminator" Solution &/or Shampoo?
Or do you think this is a gimmick to buy some more of their products! They
even have Furminator Doggy Treats to help promote a healthy coat!
I haven't gotten mine yet.  I needed new undercoat rakes, mine seem to
disappear, I haven't found out were my furry kids are hiding
them........probably
burying them out in the desert sand!
Glad to see that you like yours. I decided to try it, but I also ordered my
OLE blue handled type that I've used for over 20 years. So I'll be able to do a
product quality control test........will let you know what my kids think of
their "new" products. Actually, I guess I'm the one who will decide which is
the better undercoat rake, it's my hands that get tired!
Sharon Buckley
ShantyGSD
Home of CH. DeJa Vu & her daughter
           NEW CH. SHANTY'S TANQUERAY