[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Funny dogs

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:43:51 EDT

As a little puppy, Pono would chase anything that moved.  He
especially loved butterflies, and looked incredibly cute pouncing
after them in the yard.  This morning I was watching him out the
window and there were several butterflies fluttering around.   Once
again Pono was bouncing around the yard with his ears way forward,
his tail wagging and his neck arched.  Even as a fairly large 20
month old, he was still cute enough to make me laugh!

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)
"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."