[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Funny Story

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:39:51 EST

Not long after I had my alarm system put in, I got a call at work that
the alarm had gone off.  I hurried home to find two police cars in the
driveway and the officers calmly talking to each other.  One approached
me and told me they had walked around the house and were confident
that everything was ok, but they would be glad to come in and check
it out if I wanted them to.  I looked at the window and saw Chiffon
looking out at me, so I told them that if my dog was in there and
she was ok, that there was no one in the house.  He laughed and
said that when they went up to the door and saw her trying to come
through the window at them, that was what they'd decided too!

In a message dated 12/17/2004 4:21:40 PM Mountain Standard Time,
gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I had come home from running errands and we have one of those alarm systems.
Well I was not home long when the police showed up at my door. The dogs were
going nuts barking at the windows in the living room. I had to slide out of
the door to talk to the officer. It seems while I was out the alarm had gone
off and the police came  out to respond to the alarm. Now I had no idea
because it turns itself off after so long and they just send the police.
Well I could not believe that this officer insisted that I show him proof
that I lived here. I had to slide back into the house and get my drivers
license to show him. Now mind you five German shepherds were trying to come
threw the front windows to eat him. <G>

Donna Turner
Delaware