[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun weekend....NOT.... Read to the end please

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 02:36:50 +0000 (UTC)

Folks don't know half the good  things this good man does....Grady and I don't
agree on much....hell,no one agrees with me on much, but we agree on
Evan......If this guy is a friend of yours you're in pretty damn good
shape....Ed
#2:  What a Club to work with. Nadine and I have judged for a few of the LA
clubs (believe 4 of them) over the years.  As judges you could not ask for
better people to work with, any of them   As well as the people of that area
as exhibitors, LA is not a bad place to judge.  Not only are they great
people, but they have some very nice dogs; Those people are just above Super
at working with their judges.

#3:    The Bad:  .Our van broke down 100 miles from the show site.(recommend
everyone traveling to dog shows..JOIN AAA.).  We were towed 100 miles to our
motel on Sat Night,  No one opened until Monday morning of course to even
tell us what was wrong with it. Thanks to Liz Leschhorn for the transport to
and from the show then finding a repair shop to fix our van.  Then AAA again
towing us to the shop.  THE SUPER BAD.  It is going to cost us over $4000 to
fix it.  And since I no longer handle I have no clients to help pay for it.
<G>.  That was a joke

#4:  Big THANKS to Liz ( our super editor of the Red Book) for taking care
of our hotel and transport as well as a super Mothers day Brunch.

#5, 6 and 7:I have known this man for more years than I want to remember. He
is the only other than Lamar that could out dress me as a handler  His shoes
always matched his jacket. After the show he offered us a car to drive until
our van was repaired.  Nadine and I refused that one because we would not
drive a car that hot.  It was his red Mercedes.  Besides it would have
cramped our little Vickie.  LOL  We did decide on a little blue Honda (
Tedi's favorite).  He then took Nadine to the hospital to get some of her
heart medication that she didn't take enough of because we were to be home
Sunday night...that pace maker needs some help.  He then made sure she got
back to the motel after picking up the car.  She gets lost on the next
block.

EVAN GINSBURG, no matter what anyone thinks of him, IS ONE OF THE GREATEST
GUYS IN THIS DOG GAME. Even if he is a Liberal. No way we can thank you
enough Evan.

Great job  Orange Coast GSDC.  No one got hurt Sunday.

Bob

POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the original

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.