[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun for the Season...pass it on! OT

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:29:09 -0500

Here is a new one I haven't seen or done.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do and try not to be a
SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire email and paste into a new blank e-
mail that you can send. Change all the answers so they apply to you.
Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the
person who sent it to you. It's the season to be cheerful!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper with bows & ribbons
2. Real tree or artificial? Real, Cut off our own property
. When do you put up the tree? Christmas Eve
 4. When do you take the tree down? 12 Days after Christmas (Jan 6)
5. Do you like eggnog? no
 6. Favorite gift received as a child? Skis
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My sister
9. Easiest person to buy for? My nephew
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? My grandmother's death
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus & The Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Boxing Day
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Kartoffel Salat u. Knackwurst
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? no
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It's too short to encompass
all that needs doing and that I want to do.