[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun for the Season...pass it on! OT

  • From: Katherine Heckman <chgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:42:19 -0500

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?I use both it depends on the gift2. Real tree or
artificial?Real3. When do you put up the tree?After Thanksgiving4. When do you
take the tree down? After New Year's5. Do you like eggnog? NO6. Favorite gift
received as a child?A wooden, Noblet Clarinet7. Do you have a Nativity scene?
no8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad9. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My
kids10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Christmas Mugs11. Mail or email
Christmas cards? Mail12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Here Comes Santa Clause13.
When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving14. Have you ever
recycled a Christmas present? Nope15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? food,
lol16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored17. Favorite Christmas
song?Christmas in the USA18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel at
Christmas19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,
Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Vixen 20. Angel on the tree top or a
star? Star21. Most annoying thing about this time of year?How people focus on
the gifts and not what it is all about, the birth of Christ!Katherine Heckman,
Vice -Pres.Last Hope, Safe Havenwww.lasthopesafehaven.comDonations may be made
to:Paypal via Windwych@xxxxxxxxx"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so
kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly."