[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun at shows

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:56:50 -0600

Doris-I couldn`t agree with you more!  I have been involved with German
Shepherds for 40 years and have yet to go to a show that, if I did not win,
I, at least, enjoyed the company.  I love to talk dogs with other
exhibitor/spectators and have not been to a dog show or judged a show that
was not a learning experience.  It might have been a negative experience but
it helped to increased my knowledge of this game we call confirmation.  I
cannot recall a time where fellow exhibitors were rude to me or my wife or
daughter.  If it did occur, we were not aware of it.  (What is said behind
your back doesn't`t count)  I cannot wait for this damn winter to be over
and the spring shows to begin.   D.D.