[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fun Weekend brags

  • From: lockefam1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:03:19 -0500 (CDT)

Just got in from a fun and yet tiring weekend. First off I would l= ike to
thank the Bay state GSDC for asking me to be one of the judges at th= e NE
puppy Olympics on Sat, I had alot of fun judging some very nice puppie= s.
Then on Sun the GSDCof S.New hampshire held their specialty in the morni= ng
the judge was Dean Wylie, Janal's Tempest Star went BP her very first ti= me
ever in the ring. Star is out of our young CH. Ivyledge Fantasy's Privat= e
Eye out of Janal's calendar Girl and was bred by Anibal Martinez, the rep=
aet is due soon. Then in the afternoon the GSDC of Central Mass hel their s=
how the judge was Thomas Draheim from Ohio and my new young boy Karizma Von=
Loar Kaleef Aramist's Fan Favorite took the major RWD and then onto Best Pu=
ppy. "Dante "is by  GV ARegon X GVx Hiena Gomez and was bred by the "v=
illage" as Donna calls it, Iza Kabuska, R.Gomez, M. Gomez, Carlos Arquimba,=
Jim and Sheree Moses and Donna Calabrese with a special thanks to Donna fo=
rallowing to have this wonderful boy in my life. Star went BOS puppy to Da=
nte. Both of these super star puppies were show as always to  perfecti= on
byFred Freeman. Dante is owned by myself and my hubby and Fred and Anne= tte
Freeman and Donna Calabrese. I would also like to thank ALL the people = for
all their wonderfu; comments about Dante and Star.              &nbs= p;
       &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;
        &= nbsp;     Thanks Katie Locke            &nbs= p;            &=
nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &=
nbsp;