[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fun Weekend - New Champion :)

  • From: "Liana New" <liananew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:07:11 -0600

We had a blast in Des Moines (Kelly, Liz, Maria and I).  "Timer" is now
Champion Marquis' Showtime v Winwood :)
Timer finished on the first day which was nice (he needed a three point major
to finish forever... guess it helps to get them finished when you enter them in
a show <G>).  Thank you for the nice compliments on Timer.  Fran Foster
finished him and Kelly Salava, his other awesome handler was there to watch as
well as Liz and Maria.

Gucci got a major reserve on Sunday :)  I think Liz told me that if one of
Oscar's fourteen qualifiers finish that it would complete the requirements for
his ROM.  It would be so cool if it was my little Gucci that did it.

Liz continued to receive compliments on how good she looks for her age - 40.
She still wants people to believe that she's 34 but I accidently let the cat
out of the bag <G>.

We had a great time at the Fasano's, all of the puppies were adorable and they
had a blast as well.  Our little Oscar/Kida puppy Toby had a blast playing with
the other puppies... it was alot of FUN!  Thank you Frank and Kris for a
inviting us for a great time!  It was so nice of the Fasano's to treat little
Toby as one of their own (including a potty here and there from ??.....)

Good friends, puppies and beer .. who could ask for more?

Congratulations to them as well for getting the major on Sunday :)

Liana New
Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.liananew.com