[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun> Things You May Not Know About Me

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:47:35 EDT

Four Jobs I have had: Fast food (*Steak N Shake) as a Teen, Assembled  Carter
Carburetors, Boarding Kennel Manager, Mom/Granny.
Movies I will watch over and over: The Godfather, Wiseguys, Lonely Are The
Brave, The Hills Have Eyes.
Places I have Lived: My entire life in Jefferson County, Missouri,  in  the
Ozark foothills, no prettier place on Earth.
Four TV Shows I watch: Deadwood, Sopranos, Fox News,House.
Vacations: San Antonio, SeaWorld, Freeport Beach, Perry GA.
Websites I visit daily: E-Bay, Showgsd-l, GSDCA, Onofrio
Favorite Foods: Home grown tomatoes, steak, Home Made Bread, Pies.
Four places I would rather be: In a spring fed creek, waist deep, fishing
for smallmouth, Kentucky Lake fishing for Striped Bass, In
Alaska..fishing.Woodstock<G>
Member: GSDCA
Life Member/Current President: GSDC Of St.  Louis.              Marcia Hadley

http://www.geocities.com/blackoaks3/GODFATHER.html