[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fun Sunday

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:13:39 EST

We went to the Howard County (MD) show yesterday to hang out and shop. This
 show usually have a bunch of vendors.  The economy showed its effect, and
the vendors were not as many as last year, unfortunately.

While there we visited with some GSD friends, got some excellent tips from
Sheree, worked Miss Jackie (coming soon to a theater near you...<G>) and
spend the rest of the day with friends from Mexico. This couple sells
training  equipment for K-9 Units in the US, and my girlfriend has taken a
fancy to
 grooming, so we were checking out the grooming areas for tips and
inspiration.  They are breeding to Dexter and wanted to meet him and left  very
impressed with him. Dexter of course thought the whole trip was about him.

I was in LOVE with the Standard Poodles. I cant remember who the judge was,
 but this woman knows movement. And the exhibitors knew to bring moving
dogs. There was a puppy bitch who was very angulated and kept stacking herself
 like a GSD. Very strong ligamentation.  I couldn't help myself and
approached the owners and we had a good time comparing standards. I would take
that puppy home in a heartbeat!

Nice to see the Breaults with some really nice upcoming stars. And
congratulations to Karin Wagner on her new addition, too cute for words.

Back on the road again.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Pablo,Ileana, Dexter and Jackie