[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fun Project

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 01:45:37 EDT

Hi All,
I have been invited to help a Girl Scout Troop create a new badge on dog/pet
care.  If we get a good outline and session for the girls to earn this badge,
it will become Nationwide.  So, I'm working on an outline.  Using my puppy
packet for all the info.  And, my therapy dog, Charm (2004 Good Will
Ambassador)
will be the "hands on" demo dog.  Each girl will have to show they have
learned something by having Charm do a specific task.  My goal is to teach the
girls
and their parents how to be responsible pet owners.  This is so much fun!!!!!
 If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.  I get a whopping 2
hours to do this, lol!

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/