[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun Christmas Question

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:50:54 GMT

The Hooligans are included in everything (except they're not invited to
Christmas dinner at my sister's house - she also has GSDs).  They get treats in
their stockings, and Santa leaves their toys out in the yard for them to find
when they go out Christmas morning.  They help me open my gifts and join me in
eating Christmas cookies and other holiday treats (not enough to make them
sick).  My mutt who recently went to the Bridge was going to get a new red
winter coat since he couldn't tolerate cold, but no one else gets or wears
clothes or collars (except when they're on lead).  They always have a special
turkey dinner Christmas Eve with me and get moderate portions of everything
with their kibble.

Gayle & the Hooligans!
Ringer-Honey-Kelly-Mac-Slider-Bruiser
Waiting at the Bridge:
Andy-Abbey-Tasha-Tex-Echo-Yukon-JR-Too-Niki-Bo

-- GrnRam415@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ok, let's get into the Holiday spirit.  How many of you include your dogs in
your Christmas festivities, opening presents, the whole family get together
thing?  If you celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanza, join in.  Would love to hear how
you all celebrate the Holidays with your furkids.
My furkids are all part of the opening of presents.  I do have to rotate
dogs, but they all get a chance to hang out by the Christmas tree, unwrap their
new toys and try on their new clothes.  Ok, the clothes are usually football
Jersey's or collars, LOL!  It's always chaos and a lot of fun.  I also make
enough food that the dogs get a really neat dinner.  Share your stories :-)

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/