[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ft Myers fun

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:33:43 -0800 (PST)

I wish I had more time to talk about it, but for now at least, Amy is so very
right.  It was a great time, all day and into the evening.  It was just the
vacation I needed.  Wish I could have stayed for Sunday.
  sheila
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Just wanted to brag on the Ft Myers club for really putting on a fun weekend.
The shows were really nice, the weather was super and after a long hot summer
this weekend was great therapy for me :o)

They had an awesome pool party BBQ with wonderful BBQ and potato Salad was
awesome!! All the Wine and drinks you could wish for.....and most of all
getting together with my favorite GSD family members and talking laughing and
just having a blast !!!

Thanks for the fun Ft Myers GSDC I know all the hard work that goes into these
weekends and sometimes ya just need a pat on the back to say you guys did good
!!! And you really did,,,,Gaby, Sandy, Rita and John and a few of their other
club members busted their butts to make us a fun weekend and good dogs shows
and they suceeded. It was also nice to see Cyndi Flautt and Phil Miller in the
middle of the ring enjoying themselves. They both do a super job of judging.
And to Edie Trocki we missed you this weekend and hope you are healing nicely
on your hip surgery and will come back South again for us. Amy

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com