[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ft Myers GSDC 30 and 31 specialty shows

  • From: Sjsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:26:51 EST

The Fort Myers GSDC will hold it's 30 and 31st specialties and it's first
back to back shows on Dec 2 and 3rd 2006.

We e mailed a number of the premium lists and under stand some people have
not received them.  If anyone needs a premium list or information please
contact me, Sandy Steinkopf
e mail address _sjsgsd@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sjsgsd@xxxxxxx) , or Rita  Sandell  e
mail address _magic4sure@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx)
my home phone 239-775-2938,  cell 239-289-4531,  office  239-262-4639.

This is going to be a great two day show.  The weather in Florida at  this
time of year is spectacular.

We have a terrific new show site, with large grounds motorhome parking,
plenty of shade, water, electric, food and a dinner on Saturday night that we
hope everyone will enjoy, home cooking compliments of the Fort Myers GSDC and
it's members.  Good company and conversation.  How could you make this  any
better well here this,  our judges are:

Bob Eaton, on Saturday and Amy Safdir on Sunday.  what more could you  ask
for,  we hope that this is an attractive package that we have prepared  and all
of you will come down and enjoy a couple of days with us.

If anyone needs any info or help contact one of us or our show secretary
Carol Taylor at 239-656-1950.

Thanks

Sandy S