[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ft Collins, the venue

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kbpaone@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "'The List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:16:41 -0500

I agree this year's venue was just wonderful.  Yes, maybe we should do it a
couple of weeks earlier but otherwise it was awesome. Those of us traveling
east to come home did not have any weather problems.  Those going west did
and they are not use to it as we are and that can be a problem. The members
thought of everything--right up to supplying dog food so those that flew did
not have to carry it.  Wonderful ring and turf.  Congrats to the Denver
club--you get a 10 ++++.  Sandi Card