[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ft Collins is definitely east of the Rockies

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Sally <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:12:09 -0400

it was only 750 miles. i did more then that several times in the last
three years most notably during hurricane katrina when i drove from
louisiana to new york straight through and i was the only driver. and i
am seventy. i guess when you live on the left coast long enough no
drive seems that long. after 20 years there driving route five not much
bothers me. I can do any drive as long as there is no real traffic. Its
traffic and construction that can wear you down