[ SHOWGSD-L ] Frustration!!!!

  • From: "Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:07:46 +0100

Hi Team,
I need help once again...First of all, I travel with my young dog a lot.  Every
time she gets into the vehicle into the crate, she is almost immediately sick.
We travel to handling classes and it seems like she knows we are going, but is
sick right away.  We get there and she is so happy her tail is going like crazy
and she loves the classes and is doing well and on the return trip she is fine.
 I am wondering if it anxiety???  Can I give her gravol?
I am so excited about this young bitch, I have nothing but compliments at
handling class and she loves everyone now.  My instructor is taken to her...it
is so exciting.

Any help would be appreciated as it is kind of gross when you get there and you
have to clean her up all the time.
Giselda