[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Frozen stored semen

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vprezhmf@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:10:09 -0800

Hi Helen and all,
Have you not read the article in depth in the AKC gazette? The article
written by Christy Jacobs of Gaitaway German shepherds in Alaska about my
mentor in this Breed, Olivia Fowlis of Grendamar GSD'S in Portland Oregon?
She had a litter about 2 years ago from Frozen semen from her Dog Ch.
Grendamar's Charlie B. And Ch.Grendamar's Strip Dance,OFA. there was a
litter from frozen  semen collected by Carol Platz (sp.)~~~34~~~ years ago
and implanted into stripper that produced 5 gorgeous puppies 3 boys and 2
girls. I have seen these puppies and WOW, they are really nice. not as
angulated as we see today but very finishable. and wonderful temperaments
and lovely type. be sure and read this article in the AKC Gazette . very
well written and with photos.
Emilie