[ SHOWGSD-L ] Frozen Semen List

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:07:56 EDT

Hello
I started on this back in Jan. Only a few people have supplied me with their
Stud dogs Frozen information. We are redoing our web site now and will be
setting up a page to view Stud dogs with frozen Semen. By listing these we are
in
no way indorsing any stud dogs or have any financial gains in doing this it is
to provide the information only. If there are other Stud dogs that need to be
added to the list please forward me the information along with owners contact
information.

                          Gerald Roach

Ch Kaleef's Bold Ruler of Falkrigia CD RN HIC OFA good
Ch Kaleef's Man O War Falkrigia CD HIC OFA good
Ch Falkrigia's Take No Prisoners CD TC BH HIC OFA good
Ch Falkrigia's Rastus B Dragonfire HT RN OFA good
Falkrigia's Nevermore RN RA HIC OFA excellent
Contact _Falkrigia@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Falkrigia@xxxxxxx)
706-825-6834.
Am Can Ch Earth Wind and Fire of Edan CD, ROM  available for $850 and Ch
Inherit the Earth of Edan ROM available for $650
Contact Ann Schultz  _edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Utopia's Smooth as Ice   stud fee $500.00  FREE to CH Bitches (shipping fees
only)
Contact   Cathleen Bennett  _Crossroadsgsd@Crossro_
(mailto:Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx)

2x Can Sel Ch Am Sel Ex Ch Rockannand's Patent, OFA  Hips E, Normal Elbows
fee $1,500.  (this dog is now 12)
BOM BOF Rockannand's The Tango, OFA  Hips Good, Normal Elbows  fee $1,000
(son of Patent, 8 yrs old now)
 Contact Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand GSD 1-604-826-9619

Am. & Can. CH. Fonseca's Jimmi Edale, OVC, OFA
Stud fee: $500 includes shipping

Contact Joan Fox _campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx)

Schokrest Whirlaway Oklahoma. Persons interested should contact Norma
Hansburgh at 845-647-4279

_http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The House that My My Built"
Evansville, IN
Breeder or owners of
AM CH Geran's Always On My Mind ,HIC,ROM ( My My )
AM CH Gold Medallion Of Nordlicht, HIC
2007 # 7 GSD, BISS CH Geran's Christmas Miracle,HIC
AM Group Winning, BISS, CH Geran's All I Want For Christmas, HIC, ROM pointed
2006 # 15 GSD, CH Geran's Holly Jolly Christmas
AM CH BPISS Geran's Joy To The World
AM CH Myti Of Geran, HIC
AM CH Frankenhaus I'm A Believer TC OFA
AM CH Merkle's Gambling Maverick
AM CH Pointed Geran's Quality in Motion
AM CH Major Pointed Geran's I Walk The Line
AM CH Major Pointed Geran's Jingle Bell Rock
AM CH Pointed Geran's I Can I Will
AM CH Pointed BPISS Geran's I Did It My Way
AM CH Pointed Geran's My Red High Heel's
AM CH Major pointed, BPISS Geran's DR Feel Good
BPISS, BPIS, UKC CH Geran's Triple Crown
BP Geran's Red Neck Girl
BOPISS Geran's Big Red Dog
Geran's Down To My Last Dollar
Geran's First Noel