[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Frozen Chicken Necks

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:05:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2009 9:55:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
price to  $60.00 for 40 pounds. YIKEEEEES!!!
> Any help will be greatly  appreciated as my dogs are not   happy.
****
Do  you have a Dee's Cheesecake Factory in your area?  They are also a food

distributor...that's where I buy mine.  But YIKES is right!  I  pay around
$28.00 for a 40# box; a little more for turkey  necks.
Jamie

when I first read this I just thought......"darn, I need to get into this
chicken business"......LOL

around here is anywhere between 40-65 cents a pound for chicken
necks.....if I had to pay more, I would be the one not  happy.............LOL

Ileana
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)