[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fronts

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:12:33 -0600

Also if the Shoulder isn't there he'll "lift", "pound", or "crab" depending on
what his
middle piece is like, to compensate. Balance is the Key . I'm no expert, but
I've found owners with a good shoulder think that is the Most important, Owners
with a good
Back think that is the Most important, Owners with a Nice Head think that......
:0)
Judges usually Know the best animal I do emphasize the word Know.
Gene Baker