[ SHOWGSD-L ] Frontline vs Advantix

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:35:37 -0800

I just found my first flea in I don't know how many years! Guess I
must have picked them up at the local show.   So I am interested in
knowing which of the two products - Frontline - Advantix - listers
seems to feel works best and if any of you have had any adverse
reactions to the meds.  My dogs are on Sentinel year round.  I haven't
used any flea repellent products for probably about 20 years and at
that time I used an all natural  spray.

TIA

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" - 66 BOBs and #5 GSD