[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Frontline, pregnant bitches, and puppies

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:44:03 -0800 (PST)

I was told by my reproductive vet to use only Intercept.

  I am going to follow her advice.
  Sheila
Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi everyone. My bitch will be in season in a couple of weeks and she
will be bred for her first litter. I was just getting ready to order
her next dose of Frontline. We had a terrible tick problem here last
year and my vet said to keep her on it all year long. Now that she is
going to be bred, do I discontinue using it? Her pups will be born
early spring. Do I wait until she is done nursing them before putting
her back on Frontline? Also at what age, do you start puppies on
Frontline and what do you put on them when you first put them outside?
Thanks, Barbara

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!