[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Frontline on pregnant bitch?

  • From: "Patricia Pomeroy" <padala1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:56:08 -0700

I wouldnt use anthing with poison in it. Groomers Edge makes a wonderful
shampoo that you can use.  Euca-Leuc-Lime has Eucaluptus in it which Koalas
eat.  They are the only animal in the world that do not have pests on them
and it is because of the Eucaluptus that they eat. It is safe to use on
puupies and kittens. It is also all natural.

Samantha

Padala German Shepherds Patty Pomeroy, Dave Huff, Samantha Rosenthal
www.geocities.com/padalakennels
From:  "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
To:  "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [ SHOWGSD-L ] Frontline on pregnant bitch?
Date:  Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:32:26 -0500
>Can I treat a pregnant bitch with Frontline for ticks?  Or does anyone have
something else to suggest to use on a pregnant bitch for ticks?

>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
originalauthor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
ofany kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
ANDof the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.