[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: From my notes: Official correspondence from Board and ...

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Liana New <Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:29:41 -0800 (PST)

Liana put it right out there and she is right.  The last go around with all
this crap was so counterproductive it overshadowed any good the board did do.

I think we all need to remember they are dealing with a $190,000 defecit going
in and have a tremendous job ahead of them.  If we don't let them do productive
stuff instead of having to defend every move they make, we won't have a club,
because we will be broke.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 8:18 PM

I think it's called perception or interpretation Molly.  It is a free country
(in the U.S.) and people ARE individuals and ARE ENTITLED to perceive or
interpret as they so please.  So, it's okay for Chris to have as you call it...
her "own spin".  Yay!  She is not required to agree with you because you say
it's so.

Guess you didn't have enough fun with the old board ... now you gotta "poke
sticks" at the new one.  Good luck to ya'.  It was totally productive for the
breed and the club last time.  Good job.

Liana