[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: From Puppies To Stud Service

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting post Amy, but I think it's premature to assume that Pet People are
the reason
that so many GSDs are in pet shelters.....and I hope the guy does find a male
to breed to his female no matter how good or bad she is ( who decides that
anyway)....most responsible ( define responsible) breeders don't breed to just
any dog, and that's great...but when you prevent pet folks from breeding...the
day will come soon that folks will prevent you from breeding too.....homeless
pets are a big problem...wish I knew  the answer to solving it...Ed Hill