[ SHOWGSD-L ] From Kizzy to everyone.....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:06:38 -0700 (PDT)

.....I  just got back from a ride to my favorite ice cream shop, Bette Ann's
along the water in a place humans call Bourne. My Mom got me a scoop of that
yummy tasting stuff in a funny bowl and held it for me while I ate. Mom said I
did something called "light up" when she came up to the car with my goodie.
Mom and Dad took me for a ride along the canal so I could sniff all the great
ocean smells without getting nasty sand in my fur or burning my feet! I am SO
lucky!
When we got home, Mom sat on the chair in front of the whining thingy (she
calls it the machine from hell cuz it does something called CRASH...and Mom
screams at it and says she's gonna throw it through the opening in the wall)
and said that people were sending me Birthday Wishes. I didnt know it was my
Birthday (???whats a birthday?) but I guess its something special cuz Mom is
bearing her teeth and making that sound she makes when she looks at me with my
head stuck in the kitty's dish.
Mom says she is saving all the "Birthday Wishes" for my book....Yep I have my
OWN BOOK with ALL my pictures and even some of my fur that Mom cut off me. (I
didnt miss it...she said we could make a great sweater out of what falls off me
twice a year)...
Anyway, I am goin for a snooze now. Mom made me a great dinner of Timberwolf,
Greenbeans and a WHOLE chicken breast! I saw some STEAK in that cold box in the
front room...Mom said  we are getting MORE treats later!
Anyway, WOOFWOOF and slurp slurp!!!! (ie THANKS!) Kizzy
(Kiz wanted to tell you in her own style how much she appreciated all the
wonderful congratulations that she received. I have printed them all and they
will be forever in her album. Thank you all for your kind words...goin to hug
my dog now...)
Dawn and Red Rock's Champagne Kisses ROM and VSF (very special friend).....

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx