[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: From Ed to the list

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "the list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 00:30:01 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx To: the list Sent: Thursday, November 08,
2007 6:37 PMSubject:  From Ed to the list

  Ed says..
  "I did not approve of the roast.. and it made me look worse than I am.. and I
did ask Becky to take
   it off.. .. but I am not mad at her for having poor taste.".
  that is direct quote..  typed as he said it.. .  to follow Ed states:
  "you may put that on the list as direct quote "

  Now that is PURE ED BARRITT!!    <G>

  I never saw his roast........but I gotta say  Becky herself is very easy to
work with.   You send her a
  photo and a couple of things you want on the Ad and she has it back to you in
a day or two at most,
  all designed and asking for any more details or corrections.....and it is up
on the web site almost immediately.   $35.00 in a couple of days and it runs
for 30 days.  You can't beat it.
  She does a great job.  The price and speed is right and I will definitely use
her site again in a heartbeat!
  If no one chooses to.......up to you.......just please go there periodically
to see those that do!!  <G>

  NOTHING will replace the REVIEW......but this is a quick, easy,  reasonable
addition or alternative.
  Especially if you are always missing deadlines, or make quick last minute
decisions like I do. <G>

  I wish I could get through life with no mistakes.....but alas......it's been
two minutes......TOO LATE!!!! <G>

  Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  www.Marhaven.com-