[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Friend or acquaintance

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:31:36 EST

Kathy:

I answered a post, and now Fred has also answered, but there is a mistake,
the original post was not mine, it was "pumagsd"......I was merely  answering.
Due to bad cut and paste and not paying enough attention, I am  getting
answers such as "Get a life"  "Get professional help",  etcetera.......I find
it
quite amusing that some are so bad when reading, yet so  quick to
answer..............LOL

I DO know the difference between acquaintances, friends, enemies and  idiots.
 Take my word for it....<G>........

For the record, before anyone gets a wrong idea, I consider Kathy and Fred
acquaintances, and as Kathy so eloquently stated before, many a times the
development of friendships is limited by distances.

Ileana

*********
Pumagsd:
These  type of persons always tell you  what you want to  hear:  What a
beautiful dog you have etc.
These  type of  persons usually do  not  offer constructive criticism, do not

tell you what  grooming products they use  nor what foods they  feed  their
dogs....These type of persons are slow to   congratulate you   when you

Fred M:
How sad to go through life thinking like this. Seek  help

Kathy Tank:
Funny, I always thought an "acquaintance" was someone  you weren't close
enough to, or knew well enough to call a friend, not  yet, anyway.  I have
several