[ SHOWGSD-L ] FreshRaw Guinea Eggs

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:55:55 -0400

We acquired a Guinea Fowl about 4 yrs ago.  I never would have thought the dogs
would eat the shells until one day I was carring in an egg and dropped it.
Before I could get it cleaned up, the dogs gobbled down the shell and all.  I
don't know if they prefer her egg shells because they are "Fresh Raw" but they
pass on the store bought egg shells some times and never pass on hers.  The
Guinea shells are Very thick and the eggs small .  Too bad she only gives us
one a day!

Tari Kridler (Watch the StellaLiveCam: http://24.239.114.253:3051/Aview.htm )
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* Once again Free Advertising of ShowQuality GSDs @ www.showgsds4sale.com