[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Free willie?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 18:25:03 -0700

Now that you mention it......that grass WAS pretty green....and Herding
was......well... just
too easy to watch and participate in....since it was right there on site......
My biggest complaint was that there was NO bad seating.......AND there was a
big area
to stand or double...ring side.... and STILL not block anyone's view!
Probably the BEST
situation and view for the handicapped  I have ever seen.....you just could NOT
block the
view of ANY of the spectators......not matter how hard we TRIED!   <G>

Not to mention so many choices for food and Motels nearby!

Whoever found that site.......( I think it was Joan Fox )..........GOOD JOB!
And a great   'set up'   for the arena Mr. Burggraaf!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com