[ SHOWGSD-L ] Free our Blogger....

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:19:44 EDT

In a message dated 11/5/10 8:56:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Evan,  and you said you multitasked? Why weren't you announcing?

I always offer, but in their infinate wisdom, the club always finds
someone else.  It is sort of a joke with me now, and after doing it for for
the
club for a couple of years, they decided this year to go with Gary. Then
Gary had business problems and couldn't get there before Friday.  Tony  handled
it, and he does a great job.  It used to be Bob, (The Voice Of The
National) Dressher, Tony and I would sit together all national, and tell jokes.

This year Bob decided to judge, so Tony was by himself and they sat me with
Michele.  I had help from Zoe for most of the time in telling me what was
going on.  Also, when it was crunch time on Saturday Paula became a
co-spotter with Zoe.

I am but one of the little people and it is not my place to question those
who make the decisions.  I think, however, I might be on Bob's films, but I
 haven't had time to look at them yet.  I am in no rush, I still remember
being there. About January I will have forgotten, and then will watch the
DVDs.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together