[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fred are you Serious?

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 23:53:30 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2005 11:18:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There is a saying "20 years experience VS 1 yr experience 20 times  over."  I
have shown in AB rings where I think the Judge is really trying  to do the
right thing.  I have also shown in specialty rings where I have  personally
over
heard Judges talking to Handlers and the 'Fix' is in.  It  doesn't matter
whether it's Specialty or AB.  The only thing that matters  is the Judge and
the
owners willing to show under them.
Hey guys....it's a dog show.  If your willing to cheat etc at a  dog
show....what are you willing to do in real life?  Says a lot about  personal
behavior
and  ethics.....and all the 'newbies' are watching and  learning.
Dee Lauffer

 Dee not sure I understand your post. But the one part I did  get is that I
am a crook hell I talk to the handlers all the time some of them I  have known
since they were babies. I just may have to turn myself in to the  AKC.<BBBG>