[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Frank Tate

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 07:43:10 -0400

no need  for private - Frank is a very opinionated man who you either
loved
or  hated.  I happened to  love him.-He went from some gorgeous American
bred
dogs to predominately German bred.  I  laughed a lot when  he was on the
list
Sally

And he also was the biggest puppy mill in Long  Island
Louise Lepore Fiorellino
Right-o!  Although I enjoyed his caustic list comments, I sold puppies
to quite a few of his former customers.  Frank would sell for top
dollar and not guarantee ANYTHING--strange how people could buy from
someone like that.  He must be a terrific salesman.
Penny in NY