[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ] Frank Martello

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:48:14 -0700

Hey Ed;
Frank read your post and just grinned.  ( you know Frank ) <G>
THANKS SO MUCH for the nice 'shout out' to Frank today.
He DEFINITELY is one of the "good guys"....and the world could
use a few more of those.   <G>
Frank and your Charlene being the 'Italians' in the group sure put
up with a lot with us don't they.   <G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com