[ SHOWGSD-L ] Found GSD Batavia, Ohio

  • From: <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 2:31:34 +0000

I just got a call from a Jeff in Batavia who has found a nice female GSD.  He
took her to the Care Center(an emergency/referral animal hospital(a good one)
here in Cincinnati(actually Blue Ash).  They told him that she had probably had
puppies, had no tattoo or microchip, had long nails, and looked pretty
emaciated.  Jeff and his wife have two labs and can't keep her, otherwise they
would.  If anybody knows of someone who lost a dog in Clermont, Brown or
Hamilton County, have them email me or phone Jeff or Karen at:  (513) 735-4645.
 If we don't find the owner, we are also trying to find her a good home. She
has a sweet temperament.

Christiane Rudolf, Tanglewood Farm, German Shepherds, Alpacas and an Anatolian
Shepherd