[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Forwarded: treasurer

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:57:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/10 10:59:55 PM, Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

> Sam is having some difficulty with posting to this list. Check your
> SPAM folders, everybody, if you haven't posted for awhile:-)
>   He has asked to have this forwarded.
>

> ADMIN

What a sad, sad day for our club.   All the innuendoes as to
qualifications, shady personality, etc., etc., have taken their toll on a very
good
person. Someone who is an asset to our club.   All I can say is Sam Israel I'm
sorry you were put in this position. Yes, Sam you are absolutely right; they
are not acting for the best of the breed.   Unfortunately its "MISSION
ACCOMPLISHED" for those, who by their actions have shown they can't hold a
candle
to the character that is possessed by our beloved breed. You took our choice
from us. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.
Pat