[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Forwarded for Cheri Hunt

  • From: <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 12:49:04 -0700

I think some bitches feel very full and do get a type of morning
sickness....had a few that did this.  I went to Petsmart and got a few tubes of
Nutracal(I think that is how you spell it)  It looks like a large tube of tooth
paste and smells like caramel.  It is loaded with calories and I started out by
just putting some on my finger and letting the bitch lick it off my fingers.
when I got that down pat for a few days I then put some on small amounts of
food to get the bitch starting to eat.  The nutracal is loaded with calories
and is designed to keep weight on a dog, or add weight to a dog that is not
eating.   Hope this works well for you
Judy